If you want to improve your tennis in a friendly setting then join us at Neutral Bay Club. Our wide range of social tennis is supported by a professional coaching service that enables players of all standards to quickly improve their game.
Whether you are competition standard, a senior who is looking for some regular social tennis with like-minded people, or someone whose job gets in the way of the tennis you want to play, we can offer a solution.
- Monday morning social tennis for near beginners to intermediate players: 07:00 – 08:00
- Tuesday and Thursday mornings | experienced / approaching competition standard play (suitable for seniors): 09:00-11:30
- Tuesday evening social / competition standard: 18.00 – 22.00 members (19:00-22:00 visitors)
- Thursday evening members competition standard play arranged 4s by invitation: 19:00 – 22:00
- Sunday morning / experienced / approaching competition standard play (suitable for seniors): 09:00-11:30
If you want to improve your tennis, Neutral Bay Club's professional tennis coaches offer friendly technical and tactical advice via private and group lessons. At Neutral Bay Club there are programmes to help all standards from absolute beginner to experienced and competitive players interested in improving their game. Please click on the below links to access information about different tennis coaching programmes.